COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (I), 2011 – DECLARATION OF FINAL RESULT THERE OF.
The following are the lists, in order of merit of 242 candidates who have qualified on the basis of the results of the Combined Defence Services Examination (I)-2011 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in February, 2011 and SSB interviews held by Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence for admission to (i) 132nd Course of Indian Military Academy, Dehradun (ii) Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala and (iii) 191st Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course
2. There are some common candidates in the three lists for various courses.
3. The number of vacancies, as indicated by the Government is 250 for Indian Military Academy
(including 32 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate(Army Wing) holders] , 40 for Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala [ 2 for Hydro/ 38for Executive General Service)( including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate(Naval Wing) holders] and 32 for Air Force Academy, Hyderabad(Pre-flying) Training Course.
4. The Commission had recommended 5566,1024 and 669 candidates as qualified in the written test for admission to the Indian Military Academy/Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy respectively. The number of candidate finally qualified are those after SSB testing conducted by Army Head Quarters.
5. The result of Medical examination have not been taken into account in preparing these lists.
6. Verification of date of birth and educational qualifications of these candidates is still under process by the Army Headquarters. The candidature of all these candidates are, therefore, provisional on this score. Candidates are requested to forward their, in original, in support of Date of Birth/ Educational Qualification etc., certificates claimed by them, along with Photostat attested copies thereof to Army Headquarters/ Naval Headquarters/ Air Headquarters, as per their choice.
7. In case, there is any change of address, the candidates are advised to promptly intimate directly to the Army Headquarters/Naval Headquarters/Air Headquarters.
8. These results will also be available on the Union Public Service Commission website www.upsc.gov.in . However, marks of the candidates will be available on the website after completion of its complete process i.e. after declaration of final result of Officers Training Academy (OTA) for Combined Defence Services Examination(I)-2011.
9. For any further information , the candidate may contact Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of the Commission’s Office, either in person or on Telephone Numbers 011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011- 23098543 between 10.00 Hrs and 17.00 Hrs. on any working days.
To Check Your Result Click HereTags: upsc, combined defence services, exam result, 2011, cds, upsc cds 1 result, cds 1 final list, upsc2011 result, upsc cds 1 result merit list, upsc cds 1 result 2011, upsc results, upsc cds 1 exam 2011,