Union Bank of India invites online applications from qualified candidates for the recruitment of 2473 Probationary Officer vacancies.
Candidates either hold a valid scorecard issued by IBPS or are the existing employees of Union Bank can apply through online application, from 30th December, 2011 to 14th January, 2012.
Details of Union Bank of India vacancy:
Total number of Posts: 2473 Posts
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officers JMG Scale I
Age Limit: Candidates age is minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 01/07/2011.
Essential Educational Qualification:
- A Graduate Degree with minimum 55% marks (50% for Reserved Category candidates) in the aggregate in the final year of Graduation from a UGC recognised / AICTE Accredited University / Institution.
- Candidates should be Qualified in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS and should be holding a valid score card issued by IBPS.
- A Certificate for having completed a Course in Computer Awareness & Office Automation for duration of minimum 60 hours from a reputed Computer Training Institute, which will be waived where ‘Computers’ is a part of the curriculum at the Graduation / Post-Graduation Level.
Application Fee: For General/OBC candidates Rs. 200/- and others Rs. 50/- paid in the form of Challan download from the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in and fill the fee payment challan in a clear and eligible handwriting in Block Letters.
Recruitment Process: The selection will be on Personal Interview basis.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply through online application mode from the website www.unionbankofindia.co.in from 30th December, 2011 to 14th January, 2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Before applying online, pay the application fee through Challan downloaded from website of the Bank at any branch of Union Bank of India.
- After fee payment candidates obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the Bank with Branch Name, Brach Sol ID, Trans ID, and Date of Deposit.
- Now candidates visit the bank’s website and open online application and fill the details in online application carefully at the appropriate places.
- After submission of online application take the printout of online application form for future.
- Submit the print out of receipted application fee, Challan should be attached to the system generated printed online application Form at the time of Personal Interview.
Opening Date for making Online Applications after payment of Fees: 30/12/2011
Last Date for Making & Submission of Online Application: 14/01/2012
For more details: Union Bank of India Recruitment NoticeTags: 2743 vacancies, probationary officers recruitment, po recruitment, bank po jobs union bank india, challan download union bank po,