SBI Online Application Form for Vacancies of 3100 Clerks in year 2012. State Bank of India invites online applications for the recruitment of 3100 Clerk Vacancies.
SBI Clerk Vacancy Details:
Total no of Posts: 3100 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Number of vacancies for Clerk posts under Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST/OBC Category: 2500 Posts
- Number of vacancies for Clerk posts under Regular Recruitment for Posting at North Eastern Circle: 600 Posts
Minimum Age: 18 years and maximum 28 years (as on 01/12/2011). - Candidates who born between 30.11.1983 and 01.12.1993 are only eligible.
(for SC/ST/OBC & other categories age relaxation as per recruitment norms*)
Educational Qualification: Minimum Qualification: 60% Marks in 12th (OR) Any Degree from A recognized University.
General/OBC candidates Rs-350/-
SC/ ST / PWD / XS candidates Rs-50/-
paid in the form of Generated Challan download from the SBI website. Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India.
Mode of Selection: based on Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Apply online from the SBI website between 28/12/2011 to 20/01/2012.
- Fee payment challan will not be generated and fee payment will have to made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application,following the instructions available on the screen. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter
- The payment can be made by using MASTER/VISA debit/ credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; you may take its printout for your record.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed, then please register again. Candidates may then revisit Online Application link and fill in their application details again and make payment online.
Note: There is also a provision to reprint the eReceipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
*SBI Recruitment is not Under IBPS: SBI is not under the List of Participating banks of IBPS Common Written Exam (CWE).
On-line Registration will start from: Dec 28, 2011
Last date for registration of Online Apllications: Jan 20, 2012
Payment of fees: Dec 30, 2011 to Jan 25, 2012
Downloading Call Letters for Written Examination: After 05/03/2012
Date of written examination: March 18, 2012(Sunday)
For more details of Recruitment refer the SBI Advertisement/Notice from below mentioned link:state bank of india recruitment 2012, sbi 2012 clerks recruitment, 3100 vacancies in sbi, bank jobs, 3100 clercial cadre clerks recruitment,