Details of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Vacancy:
Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) are required in following subjects
Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects.
(i) Experience of working as TGT in a recognized institution in the concerned subject.
(ii) Experience of working in a residential school.
(iii) Knowledge of Computer application.
Based on Written Test and Interview
RS 540/- for General candidates, no fee for Women / SC / ST / PH Candidates. Fee is to be paid in challan in favour of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti in any branch of Branch of Union Bank of India.
Examination will be held in following Cities:
Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Bangalore, Jammu, Bhopal, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Chennai, Patna, Dehradun, Raipur, Delhi, Ranchi, Guwahati, Shimla, Hyderabad, Srinagar, Imphal, Thiruvananthapuran
How to Apply: Interested eligible candidates may apply online form 12/12/2011 – 13/01/2012.
Online Apply Instructions:
- Candidates may Apply Online by visiting Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s website
- Fill complete details in online application Form, Scan and upload your recent photograph and sign as per instructions and enter Challan Transaction ID/Journal No, Branch Name & Code Number at appropriate places.
- Candidates should take a printout of the online application, affix a recent passport size photograph and preserve it with them.
- Candidates will be required to download the call letter from Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s website.
- Candidate should submit Challan and call letter at time of Written test.
- Date of Commencement of Online Application: 12 December, 2011
- Last date for Online Application: 13 January, 2012
- Start Date for Fee deposit: 12 December, 2011
- Last Date for Fee deposit: 13 January, 2012
- Date of Closure for Edit: 15 January, 2012
- Last Date for Reprint: 28 January, 2012
- Written Examination Date: 19 February, 2012