Banking sector needs specialists officers of particular fields like IT, Leagal, Marketing, Agriculture, Technical, Human Resource etc.
After conducting similar exams successfully, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct an another Common Written Examination (CWE) on behalf of 19 public Sector Banks.
List of 19 Participating Banks:
- Allahabad Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of India
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Syndicate Bank
- Canara Bank Union
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- UCO Bank
- Dena Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Indian Bank
Posts for Specialists Officer:
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- Technical Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- I.T. Officer (Scale-II)
- Law Officer (Scale II)
For Officers (scale-I): 20-35 years
and for Officers (Scale-II): 21-40 years.
Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
Selection Pattern: Selection will be done on basis of written exam.
Cut-off Score: Candidate will have to secure a minimum score in each of the tests to qualify in the written test. Cut-off will be decided based on average of all tests’ marks.
CWE Score Card: IBPS issues score cards for qualifying candidates in CWE (Common Written Examination).
CWE Score Card Validity: Validity of Score Cards will be 1 year (from the date of issue of the score card).
Each bank will separately recruit the candidates, and to recruit the specialist officers they will publish Notification along with the details of vacancies, eligibility criteria, no. of posts etc.
for General/OBC candidates: Rs. 450/-
for SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 50/-
Candidates may pay fee through online mode or offline mode from 29th Dec, 2011 to 20th Jan, 2012.
Payment of Fee: Candidates must pay fee through CBS branches of following banks:-
- Bank of Baroda (A/c No. 03970200001617)
- Bank of India (A/c No. 005120110000801)
- Central Bank of India (A/c No. 3156957709)
- Indian Overseas Bank (A/c No. 143502000008100)
- Punjab National Bank (A/c No. 3985002100046460)
- United Bank of India (A/c No. 0284053402139).
Online Payment: Candidates must pay fee through Master / Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking. On completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Take the print of the receipt, and should be submitted at time of examination along with call letter.
Offline Payment: Candidate must download the challan form and fill basic personal details and pay the fee at mentioned banks. and Note down the details, such as: Transaction Number, DP Code Number, Deposit Date of challan, Branch Name etc.
How to Apply:The eligible and qualified candidates have to apply online from the www.ibps.in website between 30.12.2011 to 21.01.2012.
Before applying online, scan photograph and signature. Candidate must have a valid e-mail ID
- Online registration: from 30.12.2011 to 21.01.2012.
- Payment of Application Fee: from 29/12/2011 to 20/01/2012
- Last date for Modifying the details of Application: 23/01/2012
- Download of Call letter for Written Examination: After 28/02/2012.
- Date of Common Written Examination: 11/03/2012
For more details refer to IBPS Notification Advertisement below:ibps specialist officers recruitment, ibps cwe specialist officer exam, ibps exams, ibps 2012 exams, specialist officers cwe 2012, bank jobs,