Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) issued notification for the recruitment of male candidates as assistant lineman. Eligible candidates may apply through online before 11th January, 2012.
No of Posts:
1. Assistant Lineman (Electrician): 290 Posts
2. Assistant Lineman (Electronics / Electronic Mechanic): 290 Posts
Total Posts: 580
Candidates age should be between 18-35 Years for general candidates.
For Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB: 18-38 years
For Category I, and SC/ST: 18-40 years
Should have a pass certificate of 18/24 months course in “Electrician/Electronics/ Electronic Mechanic” trade from Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) recognized by Government of Karnataka.
- Should have knowledge of Kannada in reading and writing.
- Should have normal eye sight.
- Should have satisfactory physical fitness and shall qualify in the Endurance Test.
Selection is based on Endurance test/Medical Test. for detailed selection process refer Here
RS 400/- for General and Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates, and RS 200/- for SC/ST Candidates.
Fee is to be paid by challan at any branch of Canara Bank.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through bescom’s website www.bescom.org
website from 12/12/2011- 11/01/2012.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Candidates should visit the BESCOM website and click on Online Application form, fill the mandatory columns and take the print out of acknowledgement.
- Candidate should pay fee through the challan obtained from website, before 11th January, 2012.
- Candidates fail to pay the fees after submitting the application their applications will not be considered
- Candidates should submit the acknowledgement& Bank Challan at the time of the time of endurance test.
- Last date for challan Payment: 11th January, 2012
- Last date for online Apply: 11th January, 2012