Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligiblity Test (TNTET) 2012 Hall tickets are now available online. Candidate can download their admit card through TRB website trb.tn.nic.in. Through this candidates can check details about their examination city, paper they enrolled into, and their examination center or venue.
Enter your application no. in this link to download your hall ticket for 12th July exam.
General Instructions for the Candidates for TNTET Exam:
1. Candidates are informed that they are provisionally admitted to this written examination, subject to the final decision of the TRB on their eligiblity.
2. Candidates should enter the examination hall at 10:00 am for the for noon session and 2:00 pm for the afternoon session without fail, to make necessary entries in the OMR answer sheet and attendance sheet.
3. No Candidate will be allowed to leave during the examination.
4. Duplicate copy of OMR Answer sheet will be given by the Hall Invigilator only after all Candidates complete the examination.
5. Candidates should bring along with them Blue / Black Ball point pen to fill up OMR Answer Sheet.
6. Use of Pencil, Calculators, Log tables, Communication devices like cellulor Phone, Pager etc is not allowed in the examination hall.
7. OMR Answer sheet should be carefully filled up as per instructions given in Booklet and in the OMR Answer Sheet and the Duplicate copy of the OMR given to the candidates after the Examination should be retained till the selection process is over.
8. Candidates are advised to retain this Hall Ticket and Duplicate Copy of OMR and bring it at the time of Certificate Verification if called.